We are sure there’s no one who will disagree with these lines. As a business owner, this is what we all want for our business.
We have one solution!!! Your Business Website !
A website is a collection of ‘pages’ under one domain name. (For example – http://www.yourwebsite.com) which can easily be accessed by anyone with a computer and internet connection from anywhere in the world.
The Benefits Of A Website
1. Provide Information (get more credibility) –Consumers have more confidence in and prefer doing business with companies that they know something about. Inform visitors about the structure of your company, the products and services you offer, employment opportunities etc. In addition to being convenient, another reason people are increasingly turning to the Internet is that marketing is done by providing information.
2. Provide Customer Service (get More satisfied customers) –Consumers can become educated about your business and get answers to many of their questions which will help to cut back on the number of phone calls you receive with simple enquiries.
Your website can provide further support to existing customers by offering information such as service or product specification, how-to procedures, diagrams and special help lines. By having this help available 24 hours a day you will be able to decrease the number of customer service employees you have on staff.
3. Save Money (get more profits) –A website is very cost efficient when compared to other forms of marketing and advertising. For example, a web site is not constrained by size. You can only say so much in a newspaper ad, or a radio spot. You can supplement that limited information by including your web address in your ads. Then your potential client has almost unlimited information about your company available to them.
4. Be Accessible 24/7 (get more business) –You are able to conduct business when it is convenient for your client whether it be during the day or in the middle of the night. You are never actually closed. Your website is the perfect employee, it will not sleep and will work on weekends, it won’t even ask for a salary promotion. Prospective clients can visit and look at what you have to offer, at any time it is convenient for them. If you choose an e-commerce website, your customers can shop with you 24 hours.
5. Be Found (get new customers) –Lacs of Consumers today search for products and services online before making purchases. Chances are that if someone is looking for a product or service they will search the internet. Being found on the Internet will give you an advantage over your competition when they call you instead of the competition.
6. Sell Online (sell online) –You can sell products by online and receive payments directly into your bank accounts from your website…take orders online and get advantage of eshoppy website.
7. Compete Locally (Beat the competitor) –There are competitions in every business. This is like going for a business exhibition on the internet. You can not stop competition in any business but at least make your identity so that your potential customers are given a chance of comparing and subsequently buying your products or engaging your services with the help of professional business website.
8. Compete Globally (Bigger market share) –Having an online presence will enable you to compete with much larger and better companies. The Internet is the closest thing to a level playing field with bigger companies you can find. Websites have no certain place, no country; they are international. If you have a website, then you have something international that overcomes the limits between countries and long distances. A professionally designed website will give your business added credibility and visibility.
Web Design :
- A website that conveys the right image to your clientele.
- A website with outline that is satisfying to your clientele.
- A website viewable and well-matched with all web browsers.
- A website that has been submitted to the search engine for indexing.
- A website that is coded so that search engines can easily understand your market and crawl your website code.
Our Web Designing Services Include :
- Professional Website Design.
- Flash Web Design.
- Portal Design.
- Corporate and small business Web Design.
- Redesign of existing Web Site.
- Graphics and Logo Design.
- E-commerce/Shopping Web Design.
Get Started TODAY !
The question may be ask “How much money will a website cost?” but “How much money am I losing without one?”
For those of who have not created an online presence now is the time to start. It’s not really a choice anymore, but a necessity in today’s marketplace and culture. Start small if you have to, but understand the importance of at least starting.
Yobisys Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has been helping several businesses succeed online since 2007…we are pioneers in this industry…we have the expertise…we have the experience…we have the technology…and we are here to give you value.